Perfect for a high calorie snack - www.EntertainingRecipes.org
Hands-On Time: 10 min., Total Time: 43 min.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose baking mix, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup HELLMANN'S or BEST FOODS Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together 4 cups baking mix, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon in a large bowl; reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture. Make a well in center of remaining sugar mixture in bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients; add to sugar mixture in large bowl, stirring just until moistened.
- Toss blueberries with reserved 2 Tbsp. sugar mixture. Carefully fold blueberries into batter. Spoon into a lightly greased muffin pan, filling almost completely full.
- Stir together 1 Tbsp. melted butter and remaining 2 Tbsp. baking mix, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over batter in pan.
- Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads