This was so fast, easy and delicious!I used clear plastic cocktail cups. A triffle bowl would work great as well.Could not find the cookies they recommended but the Jackson Lemon Jumble cookies were wonderful! Was afraid would taste like fake lemon, but it did not at all!A great hit and looked like I had spent some time but really only 15 min prep!Will make again and again!
Lemon-Blueberry Layered Dessert
This Lemon-Blueberry Layered Dessert recipe will be a favorite all around. As one online reviewer cliams, "This was so fast, easy, and delicious....will make again and again!"
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 15 lemon cookies, coarsely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each of 8 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons pie filling over cookies in each glass.
- Spoon whipped topping into a bowl; fold in condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping mixture over pie filling in each glass. Repeat layers once. Top evenly with remaining crushed cookies. Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Lemon-Nut Homestyle Cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note