- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh blueberries
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate.
Bake piecrust at 350° for 8 minutes; remove piecrust to a wire rack, and cool completely.
Beat cheese, milk, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add pudding mix, rind, and juice; beat until blended. Spread half of lemon mixture evenly into prepared crust.
Stir together blueberries and preserves; spread evenly over lemon mixture. Spread remaining lemon mixture over blueberry mixture; cover and chill 2 hours or until set.
Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, and spread around outer edge of pie, forming a 3-inch border. Garnish, if desired.