Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Shake
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Microwave cream cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- 2. Process melted cream cheese, ice cream, blueberries, and remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages