lemon blossom oreo balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 (8oz) package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 (15oz package(s) vanilla oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 package(s) white chocolate
- 2 package(s) sugar flowers or assort. icings
- 1 jar(s) white nonpareils
- MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of each ball. Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NicoleGivey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes