More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Calcium: 178mg
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened slightly
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 4 amaretti cookies, crushed
- 1. Stir lemon rind into ice cream until well-blended. Cover ice cream, and return to freezer 20 minutes or until almost firm.
- 2. To assemble parfait, reserve 4 berries for garnish. Remove ice cream from freezer.
- 3. Distribute half of remaining ber- ries evenly into the bottoms of four parfait glasses. Distribute half of crushed cookies among the glasses.
- 4. Distribute half of ice cream among the glasses. Repeat layers, starting with berries and ending with ice cream. Top with reserved berries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Blackberry Parfait Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts