Lemon Berry Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) soft butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) lemon curd (10 oz jar)
- 8 ounce(s) soft cr cheese can use light
- 2 cup(s) berries-blueberry, raspberry, blackberry-you choose fruit
- 400 degree-mix ingredients press in tart or small pie pan. Bake 13-15 minutes and cool completely(about 45minutes)
- Beat curd and cream cheese till smooth-spread over crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Put on berries right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Berry Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes