Lemon BBQ Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) crushed basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken. Pierce chicken with fork and put in large zip-lock bag. Pour mixture over chicken and marinate overnight in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before placing chicken on the grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon BBQ Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes