Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette from the AJC
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 small shallot chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, mustard, basil, and honey. Process 15 seconds or until completely pureed, then slowly add olive oil. Season to taste. If not using right away, store in refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving. Shake before serving. Can be prepared up to 2 days in advance.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes