A very tasty vinaigrette. With all the basil it comes out in more of a pesto-type consistency, but the balance of flavor was really nice.
A touch of honey adds sweetness to Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette. We serve this vinaigrette with Tomato-Goat Cheese Tart.
This recipe goes with Tomato-Goat Cheese Tart with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Process basil leaves, olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and garlic in a blender or food processor 3 to 4 seconds or until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note