Lemon Basil Potatoes
- 16 New Potatoes halved
- 2 cup(s) Chicken stock low sodium
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1. Place the potatoes, chicken stock, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- 2. Drain the potatoes and place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Add the lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of the basil. Toss well and garnish with the remaining chopped basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jesuki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Basil Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables