- 2 pounds medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 10 thick bacon slices, cut into 1-inch pieces and cooked
- 4 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (5-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 medium-size purple onion, sliced
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in a Dutch oven in boiling water to cover 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel and cube potatoes.
Whisk together lemon juice and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream. Add potato; gently toss to coat. Spoon into center of individual serving plates; sprinkle evenly with bacon and half of grated cheese.
Arrange salad greens around potato salad, and top with onion slices and remaining cheese. Serve immediately.