- 2 1/2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, cut into eighths*
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 medium-size purple onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, cut into thin strips
- 10 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
Arrange potato evenly on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; coat potato with cooking spray.
Bake at 475°, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
Whisk together lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream. Gently toss potato and onion with 1/2 cup of vinaigrette.
Arrange spinach evenly in 6 bowls, and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Top with potato mixture; sprinkle with bacon.
*2 1/2 pounds small new potatoes may be substituted.