Lemon Basil Martini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) simple syrup
- 1 cup(s) ice cubes
- 3 ounce(s) Hendricks Gin
- Muddle (in shaker) 5-6 leaves fresh basil with one packet granulated sugar
- add 1/2 ounces lemon juice and 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- add ice
- add gin,
- Shake together and serve.
- Should be a nice greenish color, if more yellow use more basil.
- Also excellent with citrus vodka
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlakeBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Basil Martini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic