Lemon Basil Martini
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) simple syrup
- 1 cup(s) ice cubes
- 3 ounce(s) Hendricks Gin
- Muddle (in shaker) 5-6 leaves fresh basil with one packet granulated sugar
- add 1/2 ounces lemon juice and 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- add ice
- add gin,
- Shake together and serve.
- Should be a nice greenish color, if more yellow use more basil.
- Also excellent with citrus vodka
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlakeBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Basil Martini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes