Yes, this whole recipe needs to be rewritten! It is not clear when or where the basil is used...in the marinade or in with the salad greens? They also need to include the recipe for the Parmesan cheese baskets. I had to hunt all over for it. I posted it in the reviews of the main recipe but not everyone reads the reviews. I certainly home that the website staff do!!!
This recipe goes with Lemon-Basil Shrimp Salad
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Whisk together oil and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Note: To prepare ahead, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature, and whisk before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes