- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh lemon basil or basil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Add chicken; cover and chill 40 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Pour reserved marinade through a wire-mesh strainer into skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve chicken over hot cooked rice.