- 3 shallots
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Process shallots in food processor until finely chopped. Add butter; process until well blended. Add remaining ingredients. Pulse until basil is finely chopped and evenly distributed.
- Roll mixture into a 1-inch log on wax paper. Wrap and chill until firm. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Place a slice on each serving of fresh, cooked fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This