Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 whole(s) Eggs
- 6 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Combine butter, powdered sugar and 2 cups flour. Press into a 9 X 13 pan
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 mins
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 2 cups sugar, eggs, and lemon juice.
- Pour this onto cooled crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 mins.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Barss Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts