Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) flour
- Cream butter and powdered sugar together. Add salt and flour and mix well. Pat into 9 x13 greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min.
- 4 eggs beaten slightly 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder grated lemon rind
- Mix together and pour over hot crust. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. When done sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut when cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts