Lemon Bar Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Crush and mix in well buttered 8" sq pan. Bake 20 min at 325 deg.
- LEMON MIX
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Beat together. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake 30 min at 325.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Bar Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies