- 16 quail, dressed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig fresh mint, chopped
- Place quail in a shallow roasting pan; add water. Cover and bake at 300° for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Pour mixture over quail. Cover and bake an additional hour or until quail is tender, basting often.
- Remove cover from roasting pan. Broil quail 4 inches from heating element 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note