- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients.
Place cauliflower on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil; spread butter mixture over cauliflower. Bring sides of foil to top; seal edges. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until cauliflower is tender.