Lemon-Arugula Potato Salad
- 1 t fresh lemon juice
- 1 t grated lemon rind (could need 2 lemons for this)
- 1.5 T sherry vinegar
- 1/2 c finely chopped shallots (about 3 small)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 2 t stone-grd mustard
- 2.5 c loosely packed arugula
- 7 t olive oil, divided
- Cut potatoes in 1 inch pieces and boil. Heat a small skillet with 1 t of oil and cook shallots till brown, about 3 mins. Combine shallots, vinegar, mustard, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper and stir with a whisk Gradually add 2 T of oil stirring constantly with a whisk until combined. Drizzle dressing over warm potatoes, toss gently to coat. Let cool then refrigerate. Add arugula to potatoes and toss gently. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ConnieMahan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note