- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cups trimmed arugula
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- calories 239
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4.6 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 40.3 g
- carbohydrate 4.2 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 99 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 416 mg
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Combine lemon rind, juice, oil, and garlic in a large bowl. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add arugula; toss well.
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat a grill pan or a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
Add halved tomatoes and dry white wine to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until the liquid almost evaporates.