Lemon Artichoke Romaine Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ounce(s) baby romaine
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts drained sliced add as you see fit
- 1/4 can(s) sliced/drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse blk pepper
- Comb artichokes, tomatoes, olives, romaine. comb water, lemon juice, oil, slat/pepper whick for a minute. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Let's double lettuce!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Artichoke Romaine Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads