Lemon-and-Herb Roasted New Potatoes
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Process first 5 ingredients, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Set aside.
- Toss together halved potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; spread potato mixture in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Toss potatoes with lemon-and-herb mixture until evenly coated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads