Lemon-and-Ginger Ice-Cream Tart
Yield: Makes 8 servings
Other: 3 Hours, 50 Minutes
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package crisp gingersnap cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (14-oz.) container HÄAGEN-DAZS FIVE Lemon All Natural Ice Cream
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place cookies in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and finely crush cookies using a rolling pin (about 2 cups crushed); pour into a large bowl. Stir in melted butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar. Press on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch square tart pan with removable bottom. Place on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake crust at 325° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool 10 minutes; freeze 20 minutes or until cold.
- 3. Meanwhile, let ice cream stand at room temperature 20 minutes or until slightly softened. Spread over cooled crust in pan. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 4. Toss together blackberries, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar in a medium bowl. Let berry mixture and tart stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Remove tart from pan, and place on a serving stand or plate. Top with berry mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts