- 1 (8-lb.) smoked, ready-to-cook, bone-in ham
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cola soft drink
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Garnish: fresh sage sprigs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. If necessary, trim skin or excess fat from ham. Stir together brown sugar and next 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush half of glaze over ham. Wrap ham tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place in a foil-lined 13- x 9-inch pan.
Bake ham at 350° for 2 hours and 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into ham registers 148°. Uncover ham and brush with remaining glaze. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving dish; let stand 20 minutes. Skim fat from pan drippings, and serve with ham. Garnish, if desired.