Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 1. Turkey and Stuffing
- 2. Curried Turkey Salad
- 3. Brie and Cranberry
- 4. Turkey Melt
- 5. Sweet and Sour
- 6. Turkey Guac
- 7. Turkey Reuben
- 8. Italian
- 9. Spinach-Artichoke
- 10. Vietnamese Sub
- 1. A carb lover’s dream, served warm with gravy. Add a layer of mashed potatoes over the stuffing.
- 2. Mix mayo, celery, onion, curry powder, cubed turkey and serve on bread with lettuce. A lighter version substitutes yogurt for the mayo. For a sweet edge, add raisins and apples.
- 3. Spread bread with leftover cranberry sauce, add room-temperature or slightly warm brie and sliced turkey.
- 4. Layer turkey slices with sharp cheddar and run under the broiler. Good with mustard or apple slices, but not both.
- 5. Mix cranberry sauce with mustard for a sweet-and-sour spread. Try it on a turkey club with bacon, lettuce and turkey.
- 6. Make a spicy guacamole and spread on bread or tortillas, adding turkey, red onion and lettuce.
- 7. Turkey, kraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing on toasted rye.
- 8. Spread some tapenade on crusty bread with turkey and provolone. Throw in some salami and ham for good measure.
- 9. Turkey, baby spinach leaves and marinated artichoke hearts with Swiss cheese, grilled or cooked in a panini press.
- 10. Take some produce-section coleslaw mix and put in vinegar (especially rice wine vinegar), salt and sugar. Combine Asian chili sauce, mayo and spread on a baguette; add slaw, turkey and pickled jalapenos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note