LEFTOVER TURKEY CHOWDER
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) water
- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) McCormick Original Country Gravy Mix
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked turkey
- 8 3/4 ounce(s) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick Rubbed Sage
- 1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 3. Add water and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- 4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 5. Stir the milk into the gravy mix until smooth.
- 6. Stir into saucepan.
- 7. Add turkey, corn and sage; bring to a boil.
- 8. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
LEFTOVER TURKEY CHOWDER Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes