Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 1. 6 Oz. package dry bread stuffing mix
- 2. 16 Oz. container sour cream
- 3. One 10.75 Oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4. One 10.75 Oz. can condensed cream o celery soup
- 5. 1 Oz. package dry onion soup miz
- 6. 14.5 Oz. can french-style green beans, drained
- 7. 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey or chicken meat
- 1. Preheat oven to 350*
- 2. Prepare stuffing according to package directions
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and dry onion sop mix.
- 4. Spread the green beams in a 9x13 inch dish. Top with a layer of turkey.
- 5. Pour the mixture over the turkey.
- 6. Top with stuffing
- 7. Bake for 30 Min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sonnyt42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note