Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) mashed potatoes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cream (not whipped cream)
- 1 tablespoon(s) (heaping) butter
- 2 handfuls rye flour
- enough white flour to roll out not too stiff
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder in flour
- 1. Combine potatoes, salt, cream, butter, rye flour, baking powder, and white flour until right consistency.
- 2. Take a chunk about the size of an egg to roll out.
- 3. Roll out to a nice size to handle, like tortillas.
- 4. Grill temperature like pancakes ... so water bounces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lefsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts