Leek and Lemon Fettuccine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano, or 1 t. dried
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 whole(s) leeks, whit, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 9 ounce(s) fresh or dried fettuccine
- 1 whole(s) grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, drained
- 3/4 cup(s) finely grated Parmesan
- 1 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
- 2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, oregano and leeks; sauté until leeks are soft and transparent. Add salt and pepper.
- 3. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Return pasta to warm pan. Add leek mixture, lemon rind, capers, cheese and parsley. Stir well to combine. Add a small amount of reserved cooking water if pasta seems dry. Serve with additional grated Parmigiano Reggiano
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judi55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note