1. Brown bacon and add onions. Saute for 3-5 minutes
2. Turn heat to low and add 2-3 Tablespoons of paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoonful of salt. Stir well.
3. Add kielbasa, turn heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth and heat to simmer.
5. Dump cut peppers on top of mixture and slice tomatoes on top of pepper mixture.
6. Do not stir.
7. Put lid on pan (but keep cracked) and turn heat to medium low.
8. Cook till peppers are tender, about 30 to 60 minutes.
9. Mix in sour cream gently.
10. Serve over noodles or home made spaetzle.
Go to full version of