Hungarian hot peppers with bacon, kielbasa and sour cream. Yum.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) cubanella peppers
- 4 whole(s) hot banana peppers
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 1 pound(s) kielbasa
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 pint(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Brown bacon and add onions. Saute for 3-5 minutes
- 2. Turn heat to low and add 2-3 Tablespoons of paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoonful of salt. Stir well.
- 3. Add kielbasa, turn heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Add chicken broth and heat to simmer.
- 5. Dump cut peppers on top of mixture and slice tomatoes on top of pepper mixture.
- 6. Do not stir.
- 7. Put lid on pan (but keep cracked) and turn heat to medium low.
- 8. Cook till peppers are tender, about 30 to 60 minutes.
- 9. Mix in sour cream gently.
- 10. Serve over noodles or home made spaetzle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GinaBeena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lecso Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes