Lebanese Roasted Chicken (South Beach)
Community Recipe from
- 2 Large Lemons juiced
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6` clove(s) garlic smashed
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 6 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in ziploc and add chicken, turning to coat well. Marinade in refrigerator 8 - 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove bag from refrig 1 hours before baking
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken in roasting pan and season with salt & pepper. Pour remaining marinade over chicken. Roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 and continue to roast for 30 minutes or more if necessary until chicken is done. Baste every 10 - 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lebanese Roasted Chicken (South Beach) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes