Lean S'mores Supreme
S'mores have been a classic camping treat for many years that lots of people enjoy. But what about people who are on special diets that can't have all the calories? Or maybe you don't want your kids to be up all night? Well, now there's a tasty, healthier alternative to the melted chocolate and the roasted marshmallows that involves no cooking at all!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 18 ounce(s) peanut butter
- 12 honey graham crackers
- 1 bunch(es) banana sliced(1/2 inch thick)
- First, slice each banana so that they are about 1/2 inch thick, and place in a medium sided bowl. Set aside.
- Break each of the twelve graham crackers in half, and spread 1 tbsp. of peanut butter each on twelve of the halves.
- Take four slices of banana, and place them on the peanut butter of one of the graham cracker halves. Cover the cracker that now has bananas with a plain half of a cracker.
- Repeat this step with the other crackers. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MintChocoChip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note