Lean Mean Chicken Parm
A healthy interpretation of the Italian classic.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce of choice
- 2 cup(s) whole grain pasta of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- Dredge seasoned breasts in flour
- Heat oil in a frying pan or griddle, sear chicken breasts until browned (approximately 3 minutes per side)
- Place chicken breasts in a baking pan. Cover with tomato sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with whole grain pasta, add basil for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrSong11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note