Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) each dried basil, parsley and oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) squash chopped
- 3 cup(s) fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup(s) fat-free ricotta
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 package(s) whole wheat lasagna noodles (4oz)
- 1 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozarella
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a medium-sized nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Sauté onion for 2 minutes, then add turkey and cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomato sauce, all seasonings and squash and simmer 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat. In a bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, and nutmeg. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- For assembly
- Coat a 8" x 18" baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange 1/3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Spread a layer of ricotta mixture, then turkey mixture, then 1/3 mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Cool at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- 310 calories per serving, 6 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 31 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 33 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lean Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes