LEAH'S BROCCOLI SLAW
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) broccoli slaw
- 1 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup(s) slivered almonds toasted
- 1 package(s) beef ramen noodles crushed in bag
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 seasoning pkt from ramen noodles
- First four ingredients comprise salad. Second four ingredients are the dressing. Do not toss until just before serving or noodles will get soggy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyArrington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
LEAH'S BROCCOLI SLAW Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables