Leafy Green Salad with Pears
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Leslie Siegel
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup bottled olive oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 8 cups torn butter lettuce
- 2 Anjou pears, sliced
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package roasted glazed pecan pieces
- Stir honey into olive oil-and-vinegar dressing. Place torn butter lettuce and sliced pears in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with roasted glazed pecan pieces.
- Note: We tested with Naturally Fresh Salad Toppings Roasted & Glazed Pecan Pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This