Lea's Vinaigrette Pierrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Safflower Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Celery salt
- 1 Salt
- 1 dash(es) Paprika
- 1 clove(s) Garlic-minced
- 2 dash(es) Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- Combine ingredients thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ttrujillo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lea's Vinaigrette Pierrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings