Very simple meal but delicious. I used wagon wheel pasta to interest my 2 year old. He liked it!
Lazy Lasagna Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) zucchini coarsely chopped
- .5 cup(s) onion coarsely chopped
- 1 pound(s) turkey sausage
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 26 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 29 ounce(s) beef broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1.5 cup(s) radiatore/pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. coarsely chop zucchini and onion
- 2. heat casserole dish over medium heat until hot, add sausage, onion and garlic; cook 8-10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles, drain if necessary.
- 3. add spaghetti sauce, broth and water; bring to a boil
- 4. stir in pasta; reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 7 minutes
- 5. stir in zucchini into chili; cook 2-4 minutes or until zucchini is tender
- 6. remove from heat and ladle into bowls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jehabrich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note