Very simple meal but delicious. I used wagon wheel pasta to interest my 2 year old. He liked it!
Lazy Lasagna Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) zucchini coarsely chopped
- .5 cup(s) onion coarsely chopped
- 1 pound(s) turkey sausage
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 26 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 29 ounce(s) beef broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1.5 cup(s) radiatore/pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. coarsely chop zucchini and onion
- 2. heat casserole dish over medium heat until hot, add sausage, onion and garlic; cook 8-10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles, drain if necessary.
- 3. add spaghetti sauce, broth and water; bring to a boil
- 4. stir in pasta; reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 7 minutes
- 5. stir in zucchini into chili; cook 2-4 minutes or until zucchini is tender
- 6. remove from heat and ladle into bowls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jehabrich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes