Mixing all ingredients together in a bowl and baking for a quick week night comfort food dinner.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) lowfat ricotta
- 16 ounce(s) small shell noodles cooked
- 4 cup(s) homemade meat sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package(s) lowfat mozzarella
- Cook noodles. In glass bowl mix noodles, ricotta, parmesan, sauce and basil together. Place in casserole dish sprinkle top with mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven at 350 until top is lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julesy831 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note