Lazy Day Stew
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) beef cubes
- 2 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 2 cup(s) potatoes diced
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) green beans
- 2 teaspoon(s) quick cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 brown sugar
- 1. Place raw beef cubes (do not brown) in a single layer in a 2.5 quart casserole or roast pan.
- 2. Add vegetables and/or any other you desire.
- 3. Sprinkle tapioca, salt, and pepper over top. Pour tomato sauce mixed with water over vegetables and seasonings.
- 4. Crumble brown sugar over all.
- 5. Cover tightly and do not peep! Bake at 325 for 3 hours.
- Variation: Stew may be made in a slow cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TriciaChapman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes