Photo: Brian Woodcock; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chilled buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Parchment paper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 475°. Whisk together flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together buttermilk and 1/2 cup melted butter in a small bowl. (Butter will clump.) Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Drop dough by level scoops, 1 inch apart, onto a parchment paper-lined jelly-roll pan. (Use a 2-inch cookie scoop.)
- 3. Bake at 475° for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note