Lazy Baked Greek Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 package(s) frozen spinach thawed, squeezed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast butterflied
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and pound so that the chicken is about the same thickness throughout.
- Saute onion and garlic in 2 T. butter. Off heat, mix in spinach, S&P, feta, oregano, lemon juice and a sprinkle of nutmeg (optional).
- Stuff chicken with mixture, keeping closed with toothpicks. Place in oven safe dish.
- In a bowl, melt 3 T. butter, add in breadcrumbs. Add this mixture to any remaining spinach mixture, and top the chicken before baking.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes