Layered Tex-Mex Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-8 oz can(s) tomato sauce
- 3 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) chile powder
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 cup(s) refried beans
- 1 cup(s) green onions
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn thawed
- 1-2 1/4 can(s) sliced black olives drained
- 10-12 piece(s) corn tortillas
- To make the sauce: Put all ingredients for the sauce into saucepan. Mix well with a whisk until well combined. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Taste and add more chile powder if desired. Set aside.
- To assemble the casserole. Preheat oven to 350F. Put beans, green onions, corn, olives and green chiles, into large bowl and mix gently until well combined.
- Spread 1.5 cups of sauce over the bottom of a oblong nonstick baking dish. Place 3 to 4 corn tortillas in the bottom of the dish. Spread half of the bean misture evenly over the tortillas. Place another 3 to 4 tortillas over the bean mixture, then spread the remaining bean mixture ov the top. Cover with 3 to 4 more tortillas, and the pour the remaining sauce over the tortillas. Cover the baking dish with parchment paper, then cover with aluminum foli, crimping the edges over the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Justaskjulie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Tex-Mex Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles