- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced onion (about 2 large)
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 1 3/4 cups (1/4-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper (about 2 medium)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups green taco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- calories 290
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 9 g
- protein 14.6 g
- carbohydrate 39.7 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- sodium 538 mg
How to Make It
Place water and beans in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, zucchini, bell pepper, and garlic; sauté 10 minutes. Add corn, cumin, and ground red pepper; cook 2 minutes. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350º. Coat a 3-quart round soufflé dish with cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in bottom. Spread 1/2 cup bean mixture over tortilla. Spoon 1 cup onion mixture over top. Top with 1/4 cup sauce. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.