- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups frozen pound cake cubes (1 inch)
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
How to Make It
COMBINE berries and sugar; refrigerate until ready to use. Beat Neufchatel with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
BLEND in 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spoon half into 2-1/2-qt. bowl.
TOP with layers of cake, berries and remaining Neufchatel cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours. Melt chocolate; drizzle over trifle. Top with remaining COOL WHIP.
Total fat: 12 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 300 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 18 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 35% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 2% DV